At this time, we will not be administering the COVID vaccine in our office.
The vaccination against the coronavirus is underway in Alabama.
Effective January 18, Alabama has moved into Phase 1b statewide which includes persons age 75 years and older; frontline essential workers; persons working or living in congregate settings including but not limited to homeless shelters, group homes, prisons, or jails; first responders including firefighters and law enforcement.
The next phase, Phase 1c will include patients with serious medical conditions, including those with cancer or a weakened immune system.
There is no timeline at this point on when Alabama will be moving to Phase 1c, but we will monitor this closely and communicate updates as they become available.
If you qualify for the vaccine at this time, you may call the COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling Hotline at 1-855-566-5333 to schedule a vaccine at your local health department and/or complete the Jefferson County Department of Health (JCDH) COVID Vaccine Self Registration Form
AL VACCINE PROVIDERS – LIST
This is an interactive map on ADPH website with all the vaccine locations for Alabama.
Click the “Vaccine Providers” tab after you arrive at the site.
Mainstreet Family Care is offering vaccines – Click here for details
- • They are following the Alabama vaccine allocation plan, which is currently in Phase 1b.
- • They have numerous locations around the Birmingham area & throughout the state.
- Open 7 days per week
- Mon – Fri: Clinic Opens at 8am (Registration Opens @ 6am)
- Sat & Sun: Clinic Opens at 9am (Registration Opens @ 7am
- • They begin each day with an empty vaccine schedule.
- • Registration opens each day two hours before the clinic opens. After beginning your online registration, please select Initial COVID Vaccination as the reason for your visit.
- • You can register online at any of their clinics
Additional COVID Information & Vaccine Links:
Medical Association of State of Alabama (MASA)